Indian Navy Recruitment for sailor posts is updated here. Candidates can apply online till 6 Jan 2014.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013:- Staff selection commission is inviting the application form for sailor posts. Candidates can apply for Indian Navy. Those candidates want to apply for these vacant posts can apply online before 6 Jan 2014. Candidates will be commissioned in Indian Navy. Those candidates want to apply can get details of eligibility, branches, selection, application form and notification and other relative details here:-
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 Sailor Post Details: -
Name of Posts: - Sailor
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 Eligibility
Age Limit: - Candidates date of birth should be exist between 1st August 1994 to 31st July 1997.
Education Qualification: - Candidates must be passed 12th/equivalent in Science Math/Bio/Computer science. Candidates should be passed out from a recognized board.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 Application: -
Indian Navy Recruitment Application Form: -
Candidates can apply on online mode. Those candidates want to apply can get details here. The online application form is updated on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Interested candidates can apply on online mode. First of all check the eligibility criteria for the sailor post in Indian navy. Those are eligible can follow the given instructions for application process: -
- Click On online Application Form.
- Fill all details and submit the application form.
- Then submit the application form. Take print out of application form
- Send the application form with marksheet, NCC Certificate and domicile.
Send the application form to the following address: -
|To Post Box No-476, Goldak Khana, GPO, New Delhi.|
Send the application form with 10/- stamp.
Important Schedule: -
- Opening date for online application form: – 10th Dec 2013.
- Closing date for online application form: – 20th Dec 2013.
- Closing date to receipt application form: – 29th Dec 2013.
- Last date to send the form for slung areas: – 6th Jan 2014.
Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, medical test and physical examination.